Friday, January 02, 2009

Still Going...

I feel like the Energizer Bunny, only not so Energetic and more horizontal. At least the bunny's pink. I think I'll go up and down the stairs tomorrow and see if that'll do anything. I heard foot massages can bring you into labor, and Jared gave me a very nice one tonight, but I'm still going...

I have to keep in mind that my original due date WAS Jan. 12. I remember when the doctor changed my due date, based on the size of my uterus (he thought I might be having twins!) and the ultrasound, I was so excited, first about twins, but then when it wasn't that, about getting 2 free weeks taken off my pregnancy! Maybe they weren't free after all :)

Anyway, how 'bout that game? WHATTA GAME!!! GO UTES!!

1 comment:

  1. anything after 40 weeks is torture...I know. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

All New Feature