Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hard Work and Originality

I got these in an email a few weeks back. I showed them to Jared and Jace, and Jace was in uncontrollable giggles:
(You don't like my "Snowman House of Horrow", do you?)
(You have to admit it's slowed down the traffic on our road.)
(Mom and Dad don't value hard work and originality as much as they say they do.)
(Snow sharks?)
(That guy's a goner.)

(First she says go out. Now she says come in.)
(Eggplant Casserole tonight?)
(Why, yes!)
(On the other hand, the neighbors keep planting nice big trees next to us.)

(Why does he have a hot water bottle on his head?)
(He's committing suicide)
(I don't think the schools assign enough homework.)
(CALVIN! I'M LATE FOR WORK!)

(I think we'd better get that child to a psychologist.)

(What's wrong with your snowman?)
(It's a snow woman!)

(I don't care. We're not making an anatomically correct snowman in the front yard.)

It's no wonder that I found the boys (Jared and Jace) outside hard at work soon after.


I didn't know Jared had such artistic abilities. I actually feel small next to this prego-snowwoman! (Jared even saw some of our neighbors outside with a camera, capturing his work!)

1 comment:

  1. It almost makes me miss snow. Those comics were pretty funny. Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete

All New Feature