Sunday, December 28, 2008

More Fun and Hard Work in the Snow...






Lance got this darling Snowman kit from his primary teachers.
If you can see this okay, Lance built the one on the far left ALL by himself! Jared obviously did the beautiful prego-snowwoman on the right, and Dad and Kyle built the other two in the backround. Watch your step! Jace has an army of snowmen x-ing. Can't say he didn't warn you! (It lasted about as long as it took the huge snowplow to come along... that would have been fun to see!)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe your baby is due already. I hope everything goes well. She is going to be beautiful and I can't wait to see her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prayed for you to have your baby. Preferably at 11:59:59pm or 12:00:01am. I would appreciate it. Then when you are on the news you can give a shout out to everyone. That would be cool. Start jumping...

    ReplyDelete

All New Feature