Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Just Us

This is the photo I used to put Evan into our Camo pic.  I just changed his shirt :)
We were going to a ward Luau in '04.  This was just months before he was diagnosed.


I love this one of him in our flower garden with the tulips at our home in Layton, UT.  This was the spring before he was diagnosed in July.  I loved all the tulips we got at that house!  They grew almost like weeds, even in the backyard grass!  As I'm watching our bulbs ascend in our garden here, I'm reminded of springtime at the Layton house.
I will probably use this one to put above our family someday as he's "watching over" us.

1 comment:

  1. Jenny I just have to tell you how blessed Evan is to have you as his mom. I think about him often and I hold my children a bit closer to me because of your example.

    ReplyDelete

All New Feature