Monday, March 07, 2011

It's Done!!

I've been working on this for days (naptimes and after bedtimes, including mine :) and it's finally finished!  Taken in '09 at the cabin.  I'm hanging this (enlarged to a 16x20) in our family room, otherwise known as the "Elk Room".  Now I've got to find a frame.  Know of any Camo frames?  J/K :)

(PS - it didn't need to take me as long as it did, but given my level of experience with Adobe, plus losing my first almost finished work (seriously, I was just about ready to order it late one night when my battery died on my laptop, it wasn't saved, and I had to redo all my work.  Lesson learned.)

2 comments:

  1. you did that yourself? WOW! Amazing! Did Evan have a camo shirt on in that pic or did you have to do that, too? It looks awesome!
    ~sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Evan had a turquoise Aloha shirt that wasn't too difficult to turn into green camo. I'll post that pic for fun later :)

    ReplyDelete

All New Feature