Sunday, March 06, 2011

Hair Fun

Tried this one out one day just for fun.
Had to post this picture of her on another day with the same hairdo.  Shorty!
Speaking of which, she got her hair cut today!  I actually think I could have gone a little shorter, but I was so worried about cutting too much off.   Like the boys, I forgot to get pictures after the haircut, but this picture of the occupied boys during Cami's haircut made me laugh.
I didn't think about it when I took the picture, but Kyle couldn't have picked a better day to get Silly Putty stuck in his hair.  I was planning on cutting their hair anyway.  His hair was just long enough that it isn't too obviously shorter on that spot than the other hair.  I think it covered up pretty well.  I'll post "after" pics later.
Jace had to take this picture of Cousin It, while he had his glasses on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All New Feature