Friday, August 01, 2008

Oops

I promise I don't know what this baby is going to be. My apologies if this alters your vote...

Today, I was at Old Navy shopping their clearance stuff, as I like to do when I happen to be on that part of town. Did you know they have little boy swimsuits for $1.97? I think they were originally $12!

Kyle's swimsuit this year has really been looking worn. It's been through 4 boys, what do I expect? So I thought, "Oh it would be so fun to have brand new, matching swimsuits for Kyle and our little one next summer." So I bought two matching, very cute swimsuits. I felt so great about my bargain when I went home to share it with my friend upstairs, and she was like,

"So you know what you're having now?"

I told her, "No, we won't know until the 13th."

And then it hit me. I just bought a boy swimsuit for my baby, and I don't even know what I'm having!

I crack myself up sometimes. Like the time when I paged Jared during his first week of rotations, and without knowing it, I put our Layton home phone number in. I didn't even know I did it until Jared asked me about it. I really think I'm hilarious sometimes (Or maybe I'm just losing it).

1 comment:

  1. This cracks me up! How fun to have matching suits. If the baby ends up being a girl, you could just give the little suit to someone as part of a gift or something.:} I bought things that were on a huge sale when I had Megan. Some of my favorite things I bought two and just got different sizes. It's been fun to have both girls wear them at the same time. I didn't even know at the time that I'd ever have two girls. Funny how life goes. It's a good thing bargains like that don't break the bank.:}

    ReplyDelete

All New Feature