Friday, August 15, 2008

Funny Boys

I love when kids start to get creative with what they say in their prayers. The other night, Lance was saying our dinner prayer and said, "Please bless the milk that it will stay cold for this many minutes." (I peeked to see his arms still folded, but his hands stretched out to show all his fingers).


Today, Jared called my cell phone and Jace answered. "Hello? Who is this?" In a matter of fact tone.
"Uh, Jared."
"Oh! Hi! This is the KitchenAid Market."
"Did I get the wrong number?"Jace couldn't hold his laughter at this point. "No, just joking. This is Jace. Ha! Ha!"

Jared was had by Jace. He told me that he was really thinking he had the wrong number, even though he used his speed dial on his phone. Jace is good.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! I guessed right. I am so excited you are now getting your little girl. She will be one adored little princess surrounded by all those cute brothers.

    ReplyDelete

All New Feature