Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fire, Water, and Ice Festival

Three Words For Three Boys:
The FIRE men hangin' with a sleepin' dude, I mean, Dad.

We get, not one, but THREE faces from these WATER boys

Finally, just 2 little ICEskaters and a mom left. Kyle gave up and slept in the stroller with his Dad. We were still in our swimsuits and a little damp. It was COLD in the Oval, and I didn't think these kids would last longer than 5, maybe 10 minutes on the ice. They couldn't get enough of it! An hour and a half later, much to their dismay, Jared and I had to tell them it was time to go. They were so sad. I couldn't believe Jace wanted to keep going despite the TWO blisters he got, and Lance was SO brave this year! He wouldn't dare get on the ice last year, and this year he loved it! I'm so glad these guys are beginning to enjoy the things that I love to do! (Move over, fishing, hunting, and shootin'!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All New Feature