Friday, June 13, 2008

Welcome Home, Dad!


We got to pick Dad up at the airport today. Jace can't hold in his excitement for Dad to open the door and see what's inside. Welcome Home!

It is so nice to have Dad back! Throughout he week, Kyle kept asking, "Da-Da? Da-Da?" Lance blessed Dad in Rome during his prayers.

Jared was so glad to be home and driving on open rodes again. He had a great time (photos from trip to come), but felt almost claustrophobic with those buildings so close to the street. As for me, I'm so glad to have my man back.

(photo compliments of Jace)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Welcome home. I would love to go to Rome again. Richard and I have both been there, before we met. It is a dream to go there again together. It must be great to be reunited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Home Jared! WE missed you at the BBQ, but we're glad your back safe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny
    I just got all caught up on your blog! First congrats on the baby, that is so exciting! I can't wait for more updates. That is an awesome experience for Jared, but I am sure it is very nice to have him home.
    We miss you guys, so it is nice to read about how you are doing.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

All New Feature