Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Saturday Cont'd.

The Medical Spouse Association had a closing social - we went bowling!

Yup, that's me. I figure the higher I keep my back leg up, the better chance of a strike. Jace had a ball. No pun intended.

Check this out! They had these nice ramps for the little kids! Lance couldn't wait 'til it was his turn again! Kyle is hanging loose with Grandma Judy's necklace on. It was so nice to have Judy with us for the fun, and to help with the kids -- the kids...where'd Kyle go?

Kyle, you're not s'posed to walk there! Maybe he thought it was a runway.

3 comments:

  1. I love those little ramps- they make bowling so much more fun for the little ones. Nice form, by the way- I think you'll have to teach me that one.

    p.s. I'm expecting... check my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a ton of fun. We haven't taken our kids blowing yet. Is Jared almost done with Med School yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only like bowling when I get to share a lane with the bumper kids. Yeah, we love bowling.

    ReplyDelete

All New Feature