Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Favorite Pun

I have to share this. Every time I put a pun in my blog, I remember this joke and can't suppress a smile. Jared's good friend from high school is an awesome joke teller. Every time our families are together, he keeps me laughing. He even sends out an email every week with a couple jokes and an uplifting story. He reminds me of the hymn, "Have I Done Any Good in the World today?" which, by the way, is Jared's favorite hymn. He and Jared used to double date together a lot and plan the least expensive, most fun dates they could think of.

Anyway, here is my favorite pun. I have to tell you, there were two straight days that I couldn't NOT laugh every time I remembered it. Jared got a kick out of just watching me be so silly. It's probably more funny to me :) But nevertheless, I must share it!




A friend of mine entered a pun contest. He sent in ten different entries hoping
one would win, but unfortunately no pun in ten did.




Thanks for putting up with it.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for for laugh i enjoyed the joke

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good one. Took me a minute, but a good one. Sounds like Jared's friend and my husband should get together. I call Scott the Pun King!

    ReplyDelete

All New Feature