Thursday, January 20, 2011

SNOW DAY!!!

It snowed last night.  Therefore we get a SNOW DAY!!  NO SCHOOL!!  The schools left a message last night around 10pm; The radio newscaster was exclaiming that we might be getting 3-6 inches of SNOW!  Jared and I had a laugh about that as we remembered Utah weather and school continuing on, usually no matter how much snow we got.  I love it here;  Each time it snows on school days, we get to stay in our nice cozy home and play in the snow or drink hot chocolate.
It was fun to watch Jace today as he got right onto his Science Fair project he's been working on, and was almost bummed to have to stop when his friends came over to invite him out to play and see the snow fort they made.  We were just excited for the extra time to complete his project.  He has to keep reminding me that it's his project; not mine. I like to give him ideas that will make it look more cute and designer-like, but he says if we do that, he'll never get it done.  (That's probably why my projects take me forever!)

Anyway, I didn't get any pictures of Jace since he's at his friend's, but here's a few of the boys during Cami's nap:
"Okay, let's not do dangerous things anymore; just have fun."
Lance, protesting, "But Mom, that is having fun!"



Kyle was so busy, I wasn't able to get many of his face, but I'll take this one of him in mid-air!
I was able to get plenty of Lance's face... Oh, I mean, except when it's planted!

Ouch!!  Cold!!

Kyle last week, trying to enjoy the last of that snow.
Brrr!  Time for hot cocoa!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like an awesome snow day. We have not had one yet!!! Utah gotta love it.

    ReplyDelete

All New Feature