Monday, January 24, 2011

Does X Box Kinect Count as a Video Game?

Lance was playing the XBox Kinect today when I remembered that this week is s'posed to be "TV-Free Week" at his school.

In a panic, I asked Lance,
"Did they say anything in school today about "No TV?"
"Yes."
"Or video games?"
"Yes."  He didn't even blink and kept playing.
"Lance!  What's that you're playing?"
"X Box!  It's better than video games!  It makes me get my exercise!"

And he continued running and jumping hurdles.  He's been breaking world records and improving his skills in soccer, bowling, ping pong, volleyball,Track and Field, and even boxing (which I'm not too crazy about and they don't get to play as much).

I'm not sure.  Does X Box count as video game?  What do you think?  You can also vote on the poll to the right if you'd like. :)

1 comment:

  1. Jenny I personally think if it keeps them active when the weather outside doesn't allow it, let them play. Exercise is exercise, and our kids will benefit from it.

    ReplyDelete

All New Feature