Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Day 12, Gratitude Journal

My Gratitude Journal was haulted due to the Christmas rush.  Aaah!  Back to it...
  1. I'm so grateful for time off work and time off school.  The kids start school again tomorrow, and they probably would have missed it if Jace hadn't said something today.  As we were enjoying lunch together today, I told the kids how nice it's been to have them home and isn't it nice that we have a few more days left before school starts again?  And that was when Jace had to inform me that they're back tomorrow, on Dad's birthday.  I thought, since we had our own holidays coming up (Cami's birthday is the day after Dad's), that the school district would acknowledge these important days and keep the kids out just a couple days more.   It's been so nice!
  2. I'm grateful for clean rooms.  With the break off school, Jace and Lance were able to declutter their desks and anything else that needed it.  Jace got to decorate his room a bit more with his artwork.
  3. Frozen Dinners.  Yesterday was so nice to come home from church and stick the second half of a recipe I made a few weeks ago in the oven, and take a nap!
  4. Leftovers - I know I've gone over the 3, but tonight was super nice because I didn't have to cook dinner with all these leftovers!  More time to paint pink butterflies!  More on that later... I've even got pics of the boys painting pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All New Feature