Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


I'm so grateful for helpers in the house!
A few pics I took this morning in spirit of the day:
Cami was so excited to get ready for today.  She even picked out her outfit.  I'm so grateful that I have cute clothes to dress my children in.



Catch!

Love at home.  I am grateful for siblings happily playing together and being best buddies.

More loving siblings.  Tuesday at the railroad tracks by Kyle's preschool.  The only picture I got before we headed back to the car.  Brrr!  We'll come back in the spring.


Last night's shelves.  I bought these at a yard sale months ago, and couldn't decide exactly where, in Cami's room, I wanted to put them.  I finally decided that I've gotta get these up before we move again.  I am really happy with how they look here :)  I'm so grateful for my handyman!


1 comment:

  1. Jenny I miss you guys! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete

All New Feature