Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 5, Grateful Journal

  1. I am grateful for Primary music that helps our Sunday mornings run more smoothly.
  2. I am grateful for missionary work, and the opportunity that I have to share it with others that have not had the blessings of this gospel in their lives.  One family, that the sister missionaries introduced me to, came to church today for the first time.  It was a different experience for the father, and the mother absolutely loved it.  The kids got to meet my children, who have been anticipating this during the week.  They have a little girl that overcame cancer, so our kids have this little bit in common that not too many others have.  It is such a joy to look into their eyes and see the happiness they are feeling through experiencing the gospel for the first time.
  3. I am grateful for ward choir and singing Christmas songs.  It's fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All New Feature