Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Injury # 101

I seriously lost count of how many times Jared has hurt himself playing basketball or any ball. Tonight he bumped into someone's elbow playing basketball, and is currently in the ER waiting for paperwork after having his face glued back together.

Let's see... there was the time he broke his arm, broke a finger (he broke another finger before we met), cut a ligament in his hand...wait, that was when he was working on the truck. Sprained ankles, jammed fingers, minor things, here and there...

I took this tonight just after the previous photo to further illustrate my point. He sprained his ankle about a month ago playing volleyball, so he wraps it up nice like this so he can play some more ball! I told him he should try out miniature golf instead.

Love ya, hon!

Get well soon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Jenny, that was my husbands elbow that hit Jared. I feel so bad. What kind of treats do you like? I want to bring over some goodies for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny, Crystal! He is completely fine! It was completely Jared's fault - no treats! How's Ryan's elbow?

    ReplyDelete

All New Feature