Sunday, February 07, 2010

All of Us

Someday, it will be all of us, but until then, I will be photo-shoppin':
I made this for one of my family's Christmas gifts. As I went through a few of Evan's non-digital photos, I found this and love it. You may not be able to see that he's wearing his cap inside out. Classic.That's a friend that came to play for a day every week on his mom's "Day off". Isn't that a brilliant idea? I'll have to put that one in my list of things to do. Evan and Jace loved having him over. Great times.
While I'm reminiscing, here's another one. Miss those blue eyes. We used to take Jace and Evan in the bike trailer and ride to the park. He loved chasing the ducks there. This is in the spring before he was diagnosed in July. That boy had energy. I miss hearing his feet clomping up and down the house!

2 comments:

  1. We miss your little angel too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was quite the little ball of energy, but I was always surprised how happy and content he was in that bike trailer! It cracked me up :) ***hugs*** :)

    ReplyDelete

All New Feature