Thursday, February 05, 2009

Any Likeness?

My mom sent me this photo today. I'm 3 months old (it took me longer to fit in this dress, I was 5 lbs when I was born) And that's my cute brother! How do ya like it, Jimmy!?


As much as I would like to, I don't think we look that much alike. People say she looks like Jace and Kyle. But, while we're getting photos with cute brothers here are a couple more!




I got this one tonight. Jace helped me out a ton while I got the others to bed. Speaking of which, I think I'll head that way...

3 comments:

  1. i definately see a resemblance... she has those adorable cheeks of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:57 PM

    Thats a cute picture! i showed it to jimmy and he smiled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. Your baby is such a cutie!! She is so darling. You did very well.

    ReplyDelete

All New Feature