Tuesday, January 06, 2009

How to Go Into Labor...

Until today, I hadn't a clue on the subject of how to go into labor. I have asked, heard, and tried many ideas. I believe many of them work. For myself, I think throwing a party can help you go into labor.


Yesterday, the 5th, was Jared's birthday. We had a little celebration with a few friends. We sort of tried to surprise him, but Lance kept saying at the dinner table, "I want my friends to get here." We had many whispers in front of Dad and it was so fun to watch what the kids would do if we were really trying to surprise Dad.

Happy Birthday, My Love!

2 comments:

  1. did it work? nothing ever works for me... i tried all the tricks- except for the party. hey i was thinking- wouldn't it be funny if you delivered on MY due date (12 January) since I delivered on YOUR due date? That would be sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jared!

    ReplyDelete

All New Feature