Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Felt like a Mom today...

When I stop to think about it, I am shocked at where I am in life. When I take a minute to step back and realize that I am, indeed, married, and furthermore, have children, I have a hard time comprehending it. I feel like these last 9+ years have flown by with events like crazy. To think of myself as a Mom that is supposed to be responsible and such is sometimes beside me.

But today, when I was at Jace's first Pack Meeting, I felt like a Real Mom. Jace earned his Bobcat and got to pin the "Mom's Pin" on me. Doesn't he look like a young man? I can't believe he turns eight in 2 weeks!

It seems like only yesterday that Jace had chubby cheeks like this:

How time flies....

4 comments:

  1. wow! Kyle looks a lot like Jace... I never realized it until you posted that baby pic of him. Anyhoo... sometimes I, too, feel like I'm in some parallel universe or something and I'm sometimes really surprised that I'm married with kids and all that. I wonder if it will ever completely sink in?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way- WAHOO FOR JARED!!! That trip to Rome looked awesome! I loved rome... although I didn't have a chance to go inside the Vatican and St. Peter's Basilica to see the Sistene Chapel ceiling, I would have really liked that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for Isaac to get into cub scouts. I think her will love it. With all your boys, the mommy-pins have just begun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I love cub scouts and really want a boy so I can get mommy pins. He looks so excited!

    ReplyDelete

All New Feature