Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lance Speaks

Lance gave this talk in church last Sunday, themed "I can strengthen my family". He's obviously at home in the comfort of his own pajamas, but he gave it basically the same in church. All two weeks ( he was sick the first Sunday and couldn't give his talk - he was bummed) he looked forward to it SO MUCH. Finally, it was Sunday again, and he gave the whole talk without help and had so much fun doing it! I think we have a future public speaker.
But he didn't keep the fun to himself, he wanted to share it! So when he finished giving his talk, he let me have a turn.

3 comments:

  1. That is so great! I love it when kids give talks, the spirit is just so strong with them and their pure faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... there's nothing in this world like Primary talks by the sunbeams! I remember Maggie giving a talk once all about "Elmo" (otherwise known as "Alma"). Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! He did such a great job. I love his confidence.

    ReplyDelete

All New Feature