Friday, March 21, 2008

Shop "Til You Drop

While Gramma Kimmy was busy spoiling Jace and Lance, Kyle and I got to do some shopping at Layton Hills Mall...

First, a trip to Kiddie Kandids. 18 months pictures!



Kyle thought I should try this swimsuit on, but I decided it was time to go check out my older brother, Jimmy's store, "Tricked Out Accessories" (for cell phones). This is my little brother, Johnny, who I've heard is one of Jimmy's top salesmen. (Jimmy was always good at selling since when we were kids. He could talk me into almost anything, and always won the arguments. It's no wonder he owns two stores and about 10 kiosks. He knows how to get what he wants, and sell it, too :)).

This is one of Jimmy's other kiosks, "Sticker Shop". He's making my birthday present: vinyl lettering for my home and also a cute stick-figure family for the van (after my birthday, I will post their cuteness). It is so nice to have a brother in this business. He's awesome! (They also have a "U" for the Utes, if you noticed the "Y" behind him. My fav: He has a blue "BYU" sign with the "U" being a red "Utes" logo. Thanks, Jimmy!

1 comment:

  1. what fun! I like the good friday videos! funny.

    ReplyDelete

All New Feature