Friday, October 05, 2007

Two Birthday Boys!
















I am finally posting the result of our wonderful experience at the Layton Kiddie Kandids a few weeks back. Lance's birthday was Sept. 7, and Kyle's is Oct. 7. I always get the two birthdays confused at doctor appts. At least I get their names right, most the time! I cannot believe Lance is 3! Look how he's grown! What a handsome little man!
And can you believe Kyle? Only a year ago this Sunday we welcomed him into our family :)
I love these pictures! I was impressed that Kyle didn't eat the rose right away. Way to go, boys! And thank you, Kiddie Kandids!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:18 PM

    Awesome pictures Lance and Kyle look so cute. Love the pictures. ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute... Lance looks a lot like Jace. And I love Kyle's little bald head! I love bald babies (I have those, too!) Anyhoo.. Happy birthday boys!

    ReplyDelete

All New Feature