Tuesday, October 09, 2007

May I take a moment to praise Lance? He began potty-training during conference on Saturday. I wasn't even planning on it, and the thought popped into my head to do it that day, while Jared was home and we weren't going anywhere except to the couches in front of the TV. (It was a TV marathon weekend! We watched the first and second Harry Potter movies that I promised Jace, between conference sessions. Can you believe he's reading book 4?) So back to Lance, I don't know if it was because of the doctor at his well child checkup that showed her surprise that I hadn't potty trained him yet, or what. "It's easier when they're two," she had said, but then added that her kids were in a day care and so she wasn't actually the one to potty train them. Imagine! Anyway, Lance proved to be an easy potty training effort. Today was his first day of staying dry, no accidents ALL DAY! We even went to the Children's Museum this morning (With a diaper bag full of underwear and pants)! AND he stayed dry during his nap. (I think he likes the idea that he is allowed to get up out of his bed to go to the bathroom during naptime.) He has been one well-deserved spoiled dude, with countless stickers and treats!
Way to go, Lance!

1 comment:

  1. way to go, Lance! Maggie took forever... CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete

All New Feature