Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Dad!!!


3 Flips for you with all my love~!  (I just found out today that I could do that still!)  Thank you for putting me through all those years of gymnastics!


Also, here are a few more notes from all of us.

What I love about Grampa Gilland:


Kyle:  I like that we got to go to his house.  I played the with marble track.

Cami: He's been nice to me.  I liked playing with the marble track, too.

Lance:  Grampa Gilland has been a good Grampa.  He's been nice to me.  He's been a good example to me and my family.  I liked playing with Zoe.  I liked playing with the marble track, too.  I remember going to the hotel with them and I got SOOOOOO stuffed.   And I ate a whole bunch of food!  It was fun going to the hotel with them.

Jace:  What I love most about Grampa Gilland is eating his food and cooking with him. It tastes really good.

Jenny:  What I love most about Dad is the amount of love that he has for me.  What a great feeling!  I'm so grateful to have a father that cares so much for me. 

Jared:  What I love most about Jim is the love he shows for my family, and the efforts he puts forth to help us be healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All New Feature