Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Master Bath Remodel Part 3: Just One Shower Door Away from Done!

It's done!  Well, except for a shower door, but who needs those, anyway?
Two handymen.  Jace must be admiring the quality of his dad's work; or perhaps just missing the demolition days.









I'm still researching brushed bronze shower doors.  Home Depot and Lowe's only had one kind to choose from and it's $500!  I know there's a better deal out there somewhere.
But I'm not waiting.  Demo on the next bathroom begins Thursday!!  Jace can't wait!

For previous project pics click here: Part One: Master Bath Remodel
and Part 2

PS - Below is a pic for my memory's sake of the tile that used to be here.  I didn't ever get a real "before" picture.  Aren't we cute together?  I remember thinking what a romantic time we were having, working on our full house!
Christmas Day - this bathroom was a gift from our families.  Thank you, Mom, Dad, Granny and Grandad!

1 comment:

All New Feature