Friday, September 17, 2010

A Short, Forgiveable Farewell

I remember...
Without fail,
In rain,or Shine,Cami's pigtails brightened anyone's day...
I remember when her hair was just getting long enough to play with.Irresistible loops!Kyle loves her so much, too. I'm guessing he must love her pigtails so much that...

He could just keep them, in her helmet, hidden, under a blanket in her room. They will be missed!

(Jared found Kyle in the act, and told me to grab the camera. I didn't get a picture in time for the action; Kyle was otherwise occupied by the wall in a time out. He is grounded from scissors, and for the rest of that afternoon he, "didn't get to do anything fun!" It is a good thing that Kyle is so easily lovable and has a pair of irresistable, fluffy, kissable cheeks!)

10 comments:

  1. How heartbreaking! My sister's daughter cut off her own cute little blond pigtail. I think almost every parent goes through that. So sad! Luckily, no permanent damage with the scissors like cuts requiring stitches or a poke to the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry! when i was four i decided to cut my own bangs and i had fuzz at my forhead for a long time. because of that my neighbor gave me the nick-name "bur".

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny, sad and cute all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my! I think I would cry, although she doesn't need pigtails to be stinking cute!! If my kid did that I think they'd be grounded for LIFE! Luckily we've only had a few snips of hair lost at our house. (Fun story to tell in the future, though!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry! I'm still sad about when Sophia did that to my Jennie, but alas, her hair did grow out, and we're living happily ever after. Cami is so darling, she'll recover beautifully:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I can't believe that! I think it has to happen once in every household. My brother cut my hair once, I had a mushroom cut for a while until it grew back out. She still looks just as beautiful as ever. What a cutie! Some of your pics made me really miss Shoreline!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was the cutest, funniest, saddest, post EVER. I had to call my sister and have her look as well :-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahahahahaha!!!! Oh, I know it's sad, but that is just too hilariously awful for words :) That picture is SO funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jenny, that is so sad. Good thing it is just hair or Kylie would be even more busted.

    ReplyDelete

All New Feature