Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hey Baby, Let's Go to Vegas!

I had a lot of anxiety about leaving all our kids and taking off to Vegas and being carefree the week before we move halfway across the country. I talked to my good neighbor about it, thinking she would side with me on the part about "I would rather stay home with my kids and pack", but she firmly said, "GO! Take this opportunity while you can. Just do it!"
And I'm glad she said it because I would do it again!!

Check out this hotel room. It had a kitchen, complete with refrigerator, microwave, and cabinets, plus a dining table set to eat. I kept thinking they would bring our meal in any moment. It was so relaxing! (To help you picture "relaxing", Jared will model it for you.)

Jared has been wanting to take me to Rodizio's for a long time. Finally our day has come!
Picture this with the music , "God Bless America" It was awesome.

Oh ya! I can see a resemblance!Goofin' around

We enjoyed the dinner theatre show, "Fight of Kings" or something like that, at the Excaliber. We tried to go to this show on our honeymoon, but it was sold out. Here's to our second honeymoon! It was so fun. We ate with our fingers, game hens, dragon's blood (tomato soup), and other fun foods. We were stuffed.


I have a photo of us about right here on our honeymoon 11 years ago. Ah! Feels like it was just yesterday!
This trip wouldn't have been possible without Jared's parents and my parents. I'm so grateful to them! It was nice to feel like a couple again for a few days.

1 comment:

  1. Yea, Vegas!!! It sounds like you had TONS of fun, but I'm just sorry we weren't still there to meet up with you guys! It seems like we saw you more when we lived there! Now you've moved and...well, hopefully we'll still get to see you from time to time! Good luck with things as you move along with life! It sounds like you guys are doing great. Thanks for the updates!

    ReplyDelete

All New Feature