Thursday, June 17, 2010

One of My Favorite Blogs

While I was contemplating how I was going to catch up on my blog with so many exciting things that have happened, I was reading this woman's blog, and it was so inspirational, I just had to share. Her post is titled, "Holding Him, Holding Her, Holding Me" I don't even know this woman, but I learned about her blog when I was pregnant with Cami when I told a friend the name that I was thinking of for my girl. She told me of this woman that has a blog who lost her baby girl, also named Camille. Her blog has since been a huge inspiration to me as she endures and shares her pain and joys during her grieving process. She is a beautiful writer. I have emailed her a few times and feel like we have a lot in common even though we live in completely different states and have never met.
Below is another of my favorite posts written by her about TV watching and screen time for your family. I love this!
Whisperings Become a Reality

And if you'd like to enjoy the rest of her wonderful blog, the site is: adailyscoop.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All New Feature