Thursday, April 22, 2010

Our House!!


We are under contract for this beautiful 4 bedroom, 2 bath house, (and unfinished basement) and I am SO EXCITED!!!!! If all goes well with inspections, etc., we could move in the end of May! Our move date is June 9th, the day after Jace is done with school.
Check out this kitchen! Can you just see me baking bread in it? That's my desk at the end. Other side, can you believe all this counter space?!
The kids will love this yard and jumping on that trampoline. Oh ya, we haven't gotten it yet :) The french doors on the left of this patio walk into our master bedroom. Sweet!The green rug room is the entryway and, probably home teacher/visiting teacher room :)


They mention a breakfast room that this might be. I wonder if you can eat dinner in it, too.
Master bedroom with walk-in closet and bathroom
Bedroom #2


Bedroom number 3

Bedroom number four isn't pictured, and Jared doesn't remember the color of the walls, so I guess this is trusting him! I'd say he did a pretty fantastic job! And it is so great having him back home again today!

Ah! I am filled with gratitude. Gratitude to my Heavenly Father. Gratitude for my husband and children; Gratitude for my family and friends; my ward's Relief Society, especially the tremendous help, and offers of help, I received while Jared was gone finding this house and I was sick. Gratitude that I am at the end of this silly pneumonia. Gratitude for my life.

6 comments:

  1. That is going to be great after living in student housing for ages! Your kids are going to be shocked at the space and you might even have to use a louder voice so they can hear you!!!! I am so excited for your family and can't wait to hear about your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I'm so happy for you to have a home! You can count down in weeks now! More counter space, more rooms, more yard. You'll miss your friends... I do, but that's about it. Great job Jared!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for a new phase in life! :) Im obsessed with that yard...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! We're so happy for you guys! It will be awesome to have you here, even if we're not right in the same area. It looks like a fabulous house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A HOUSE!!! How exciting. Wow, you guys soooo deserve the very best :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, Jenny! You guys are going to be so happy there. Jared did a great job! It looks just right. I'm glad you'll only be 4 hours away from us...potential thanksgivings together? :)

    ReplyDelete

All New Feature