Thursday, February 18, 2010

Re-Tired

Lance had a friend over today that he's been wanting to play with since the beginning of school because they both wore the same shoes (crocs). His friend's dad is also in medical school, and today he wore shoes that matched Kyle's shoes. It was fun watching friends play together with oh so many similiarities. The conversation at the lunch table today went like this:

Lance: I’m going to be a doctor
Me: I thought you were going to be a policeman.
Lance: When I’m done being a doctor, then I will be a policeman! (of course, why didn’t I figure that one out?)
Friend: When you are a doctor, you will always be a doctor.
Me: Yes, you can be a doctor until you retire.
Lance: I will always be tired when I’m a doctor.
That sounds about right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All New Feature