Friday, July 24, 2009

Ya Gotta

Jace and Lance are beginning to share a chore that used to only belong to Jace: Mopping the floor. (Jace's "favorite" chore-not really) I used to sweep it before he mopped, so now one of them sweeps while the other mops. Today, Lance chose to mop. So I asked Jace to do the sweeping, which he was very okay with. I came back when Jace's task was done and did a little inspection. After I swept up a good amount of debris, I called Jace to come observe what I found. I told him that next week, there will be sweeping lessons a couple times during the week.



So tonight at the dinner table, Jace had a complaint.



"I don't wanna have to have sweeping lessons and piano lessons on the same day."



Lance leaned toward Jace, one eyebrow up, and said in his low voice,

"But ya gotta."

2 comments:

  1. Funny! Don't ya just love chores?
    Where/Who does Jace take lessons from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He takes lessons from my mom - for free! Can't beat that! Especially since my mom is an excellent teacher with many years of teaching behind her :)

    ReplyDelete

All New Feature