Monday, April 06, 2009

3 Months

I took these tonight in celebration of Cami's 3 month birthday!
... Already! It's only been 3 months, and Cami has discovered that life is a lot better when there's someone to talk to. She brightens up and coos when anyone comes to smile at her, talk, or to just look at her. And tonight, I think I heard her giggle... twice! I called Jared to listen and she didn't do it again, she was just teasing.
She continues to be a joy to each of her brothers and such a blessing to Jared and I. Oh, and she sleeps 8 hours at night! I'm counting my blessings...

3 comments:

  1. Has it already been three months. She is such a little doll. I hope we can meet her when we come down in June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got her to SMILE! How adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this little girl! And I am so grateful to you and your warm friendship to us! We love you!

    ReplyDelete

All New Feature