Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me and Cami :)

Today marks my 31st birthday and Camille's 11th week. How 'bout that?


This is me with my party hat. (Protecting my IV- I had tons of blood transfusions) I guess you could say I partied from the start!

But what a great day! Mandy upstairs threw me a party and I was surrounded with wonderful friends and my mom, who brought a delicious lunch along with baby pictures of me!

(Photo compliments of Lance)
Check out this apron! Jeni made it - It matches Cami's Camo booties (that she also made). Can you see them? Or are they too well hidden?

What a blast! I'm so grateful for friends and family that made today so much fun!

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:16 AM

    That looks like ton's of fun wish I could have been there to join the fun. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! You are such a ray of sunshine and I love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Jenny! Cami looks so much like you, it is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had such a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I missed the party, it looked fun.

    Dalton says that Cami looks exactly like you as a baby.

    Happy Belated Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!! One thing about not living there anymore is missing out on all the fun gatherings to celebrate.
    Cami is adorable!! Fun to see that she delights the whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday. SOunds like a fun party.

    ReplyDelete

All New Feature