Monday, January 26, 2009

Worth It

Last Friday, I told Jace that I was sorry that I wouldn't be able to be at his Den mtg for Cub Scouts the following day and that he would go with his friend. (Jared was gone to the hospital helping newborn babies- can you believe he has changed more newborn diapers at the hospital than he has here at home? He's changed 3 diapers at the hospital as of yesterday. Not a complaint! Just an interesting point :)

So, as I was telling Jace the plans for his Den meeting, he was so sweet and understanding about it. (I was holding Cami and he looked at her and asked, "Is it hard having kids?"


"Sometimes." I told him. "But it's worth it."



Last night, the boys having their usual evening wrestling match, Cami in the background, tolerating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All New Feature