Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Happy Birthday for me :)

Sunday, we had a family party at Jimmy and Verusca's house (my brother). It was lovely. I love birthdays, even if, this time, it means I am 30. I was spoiled with gifts I have been wanting a lot, like clothes (since I greatly dislike shopping for clothes w/ or w/o my kids). And I finally got to open that vinyl lettering that I picked out!


Here are the results:



I caught Jared putting this one up for me. Actually, he posed several great faces for the camera. I don't think it's a question anymore where Lance gets it...

I was pampered throughout this day. Jace got me some scrunchies for my hair, Lance, of course, gave me some pretty pink sandals (pink is his favorite color, and I am okay with that.). And Kyle got me a brush, since he lost my other one :) Jared did all the housework on top of his medical school stuff, and even made time to cook the family a delicious dinner of Halibut, before having to take off for a Family Medicine Clinic. It was so nice to enjoy cards and visits from friends. I was also given a great party, and the day turned out to be a wonderful, Happy Birthday. Many thanks to all of these wonderful people!

4 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!!! Happy birthday! Now you're officially in your 30s. How does that feel? I guess I'll find out in November... I like the lettering on your walls, very cute! I LOVE the angel pictures! I have one of Maggie at 6 months old, but I haven't found anyone here that does them so I haven't gotten one of August yet. Anyhoo- HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a special and happy birthday you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you did your Angel pictures way more than my idea.

    ReplyDelete

All New Feature