Tuesday, January 01, 2008

I musta been good this year...

The kids seemed to have a wonderful Christmas. By the way, Lance has since figured out the basic meaning of Christmas. "It's about baby Jesus." I'm so glad he figured it out!
Lance got the race car he asked for.... and his own basketball hoop. Jace absolutely cannot wait to take some guitar lessons. He looks pretty happy considering that a week before Christmas he said, " I think I want an electric guitar instead." I told him I think Santa's elves already made it. Jace has since been SO happy with this classical one - he even got to ring in the new year with it! Kyle cannot get enough of his baskets. He even bends his knees before shooting. I don't know where he got that from 'cept all those Jazz games on the TV lately (could be his Jr. Jazz brother, too...)

(We've since raised the basket for Kyle - I didn't want you to worry!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

All New Feature