Monday, October 29, 2007

"Part-on Me!"

Tonight, we were all sitting at the dinner table enjoying a yummy dinner that Jared made when we heard a loud, rude sound come from Lance's direction. He asked innocently, "Did I do that?" After many giggles from Jace, Jared, and myself, also trying to persuade him to say the right thing, he finally looked at me with his big blue eyes and long lashes and said,
"Part-on me."
That added to Jace's giggles. We have some friends that have a darling little boy that is still learning how to say certain words correctly. When the time occurs that he needs to pardon himself, he says, "Fart-on me,". The joke passed to our kids, who to this day love it. Lance has said it just like that since, until we finally got him to say it right... well, almost right. He says it just funny enough for Jace, but correct enough for my approval. "Part-on me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

All New Feature