Friday, December 01, 2006

Happy Birthday,Evan

Yesterday was Evan's 5th birthday. We had this picture laminated and also a cute letter Jace wrote to Evan. We put them up at Evan's grave along with a little Christmas tree with 5 white bows on it. The baby on the left in the flower shape is Evan just after he was born. ( The one on the right is Kyle)
Evan's Minute tree at our old house is being well taken care of by the current owners. They are wonderful people. She decorated it with ornaments, bows and lights. I love them!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:06 PM

    Happy Birthday Angel Evan!!!

    Wanted to let you know I was thinking about Evan and your family today.
    Wishing you some peaceful moments and happy memories.

    The Stanger Family
    11-30-06

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:04 PM

    grandad gilland said...
    Dear Jenny and family. Your blogs are like an amphitheater of my Martins. I can sit down and enjoy a moving drama of what is taking place in your lives. It's great, not as good as being there, but Great! Thank you so much for sharing the progress of the family with your Texas connection as well as many others. We love you all! Granny and grandad Gilland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:20 AM

    Hey Gil.
    Whas'up? Love your blog, and the collage on the opener! I look at your blog every now and again, it is good to see what you have been up to, I don't leave comments, I hope you don't mind my commenting this time. Happy Holidays,
    Rod

    ReplyDelete

All New Feature